Unitern Advisors Pvt Ltd. is a private entity headquartered in Bangalore. Established by a group of seasoned real estate professionals with 50+ years of deep industry experience across real estate development, investment, strategy etc. with leading real estate developers and financial institutions in India.
Unitern focuses its activities in Strategic Consulting and Investments. Unitern’s focus is to partner with Real Estate Companies, Land Owners and Financial institutions to ideate and implement practical ‘financial and operational’ solutions.
Unitern works with an aim to create a win-win strategy for all stakeholders involved and achieve excellence in every aspect of our business dealings.
Our mission is to deliver the best outcomes for our clients, co-creating solutions that are simple, innovative and responsible. We want to promote a culture of meritocracy , build the best team with highly motivated people while upholding values and being socially responsible.
- 50+ Years of real estate experience
- 20mn sq ft of real estate development experience
- $ 2bn Investment portfolio
- Real Estate Developers
- Financial Institutions
- Contractors, Architects and other ecosystem partners
- First hand experience of leading real estate development across asset class over past decade
- Proven track record of the entire life cycle of investment, asset management and exits of over $2 Billion
- Spend adequate time with the management
- Analyse the entire organization including projects, people & processes
- Identify issues and areas that require a focused approach
- Discuss probable solutions
- Buy – in of the team for implementation
- Transparent & open communication
- Enter into an engagement for identified areas
- Work together with the management team and company employees
- Implement as per agreed timelines
- Review meetings
- Quick corrective steps
We are your in – house strategic team that will work alongside you till we deliver definite, objective & sustainable results.
Srini is a Chartered Accountant and a Cost Accountant with over 25years of experience of which over 15 years is in real estate sector. In his various roles as CEO , COO & CFO of leading real estate developers in Bangalore & Mumbai. Srini has been at the forefront of leading the Real Estate development business across all asset classes of Residential / Commercial / Retail & Integrated Townships.
He is a notable speaker and thought leader on various platforms for the RE Industry.
In his earlier avatar, Srini has run businesses in other industries like agrochemical, dot com and heading a Knowledge partnering company to the global pharma industry.
A veteran in RE investments with more than 18 years of experience across India. He has managed investments of more than $ 2 billion across 100+ transactions across capital stack of debt, mezzanine and equity investments.
As integral part of the leadership team of Piramal financial services, he was heading the P&L for Bangalore region, Hospitality (pan India), Exit Management Strategy (Pan-India) and have set-up entire operations in two cities at Piramal.
Prior to Piramal, he worked with Walton Street Capital (US PE Fund) as Senior Vice President, Investments. He was also a founding member of RE advisory desk in Ernst & Young. Navin has completed MBA Finance and B.Com (Honors)
Vineet has over 10 years Investment experience across sectors primarily real estate and Hospitality and managing end to end life cycle of investment. He has managed and closed over 30 deals amounting to $1 Billion+ across capital stack of equity, debt, mezz etc.
He was one of the initial members of Piramal financial services which over time has grown to AUM of $7 Billion+. Prior to which he worked with large corporate dept. of Axis Bank handling clients across sectors like Cement, Retail, Engineering etc
He has completed MBA Finance from XIM, Bhubaneswar and B.E from RVCE, Bangalore
Saurav has over 8 years real estate experience. Leading the Corporate Finance & Strategy vertical for Ozone Group, a leading real estate developer of Bangalore & Chennai – Saurav has managed transactions of more than $1.5 Billion including structured & vanilla debt / equity / SPV purchases / asset monetization / land purchase / JDAs / JVs etc. Saurav has previously been associated with Feedback Infra & Wadhwa Developers.
Saurav has completed MBA Finance from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and B.E (Hons) from BITS, Pilani
Kapil has over 3 years of experience in Real Estate Finance across India and UAE. He started his career as a Financial Analyst in Dubai, UAE handling feasibility studies for mixed – use developments in Sub – Saharan Africa and UAE. He has previously worked in capital market transactions raising capital for RE developers in South - India.
Kapil is an MBA Finance from Institute of Management Technology , Dubai & B. Tech – Computer Science . He is currently CFA Level 2 candidate.
Why Join Us
What's On Offer :
- High autonomy and enhanced responsibilities at early stage of career
- Professional and personal growth
- Direct involvement with clients- Front end role
- Quick Career Progression owing to increased visibility in a smaller team
- Competitive Fixed Salary along with high earning potential in terms of variable payout
View Job Openings
Position – Analyst/Associate
Job Description - The role presents an opportunity to join a promising start up in Real Estate industry and gain experience across the deal making cycle for top RE players in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Ideal Candidate - The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst/ Associate with bulge Bracket Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Consulting or Valuation team - RE experience is a plus. They should have a passion to work in RE Industry; be enthusiastic about being an early member in a growing team with a progressive career with the firm.
An overview of the responsibilities would be:
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments including building financial models and providing analysis on the same including cash flow projections
- Assisting with the preparation of high-quality presentation materials and other supporting documents in a clear concise manner
- Managing information into data room for due diligence, coordination with Investors, etc
- Being involved in other ad-hoc projects for the team
- Conducting research on market trends, pricing and competition including recent deals across RE Industry
- Master's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a top College/University; preferably a MBA/CA
- 1-4 years' experience with a bulge Bracket Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Consulting or Valuation team - Real Estate experience is a plus
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, DCF models etc.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, culture, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects
Send us your resume