The entire Real Estate Industry is going through a metamorphosis.
Unitern Advisors Pvt Ltd. is a private entity headquartered in Bangalore. Established by a group of seasoned real estate professionals with 50+ years of deep industry experience across real estate development, investment, strategy etc. with leading real estate developers and financial institutions in India.
Unitern focuses its activities in Strategic Consulting and Investments. Unitern’s focus is to partner with Real Estate Companies, Land Owners and Financial institutions to ideate and implement practical ‘financial and operational’
Unitern works with an aim to create a win-win strategy for all stakeholders involved and achieve excellence in every
aspect of our business dealings.
Our mission is to deliver the best outcomes for our clients, co-creating
solutions that are simple, innovative and responsible. We want to
promote a culture of meritocracy , build the best team with highly
motivated people while upholding values and being socially responsible.
- 50+ Years of real estate experience
- 20mn sq ft of real estate development experience
- $ 2bn Investment portfolio
- Real Estate Developers
- Financial Institutions
- Contractors, Architects and other ecosystem partners
- First hand experience of leading real estate development across asset class over past decade
- Proven track record of the entire life cycle of investment, asset management and exits of over $2 Billion
Srini is a Chartered Accountant and a Cost Accountant with over 25 years of experience of which over 15 years is in real estate sector. In his various roles as CEO , COO & CFO of leading real estate developers in Bangalore & Mumbai. Srini has been at the forefront of leading the Real Estate development business across all asset classes of Residential / Commercial / Retail & Integrated Townships.
He is a notable speaker and thought leader on various platforms for the RE Industry.
In his earlier avatar, Srini has run businesses in other industries like agrochemical, dot com and heading a Knowledge partnering company to the global pharma industry.
A veteran in RE investments with more than 18 years of experience across India. He has managed investments of more than $ 2 billion across 100+ transactions across capital stack of debt, mezzanine and equity investments.
As integral part of the leadership team of Piramal financial services, he was heading the P&L for Bangalore region, Hospitality (pan India), Exit Management Strategy (Pan-India) and have set-up entire operations in two cities at Piramal.
Prior to Piramal, he worked with Walton Street Capital (US PE Fund) as Senior Vice President, Investments. He was also a founding member of RE advisory desk in Ernst & Young. Navin has completed MBA Finance and B.Com (Honors)
Vineet has over 10 years Investment experience across sectors primarily real estate and Hospitality and managing end to end life cycle of investment. He has managed and closed over 30 deals amounting to $1 Billion+ across capital stack of equity, debt, mezz etc.
He was one of the initial members of Piramal financial services which over time has grown to AUM of $7 Billion+. Prior to which he worked with large corporate dept. of Axis Bank handling clients across sectors like Cement, Retail, Engineering etc
He has completed his PGDM Finance from XIM, Bhubaneswar and B.E from RVCE, Bangalore
Saurav has over 8 years real estate experience. Leading the Corporate Finance & Strategy vertical for Ozone Group, a leading real estate developer of Bangalore & Chennai – Saurav has managed transactions of more than $1.5 Billion including structured & vanilla debt / equity / SPV purchases / asset monetization / land purchase / JDAs / JVs etc. Saurav has previously been associated with Feedback Infra & Wadhwa Developers.
Saurav has completed his PGDM from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and B.E (Hons) from BITS Pilani, Goa
Ritesh is a Chartered Accountant with over 17 years of experience in business development, transaction management, structuring and asset management primarily in the Real Estate Sector.
He has a unique experience of managing domestic as well as international portfolios and handled transactions of approximately USD 1Bn.
Ritesh will be spearheading the strategic consulting vertical at Unitern. He is an alumni of Delhi University.
Kaushik has over 4 years of Real Estate experience working with the promoters of Commercial and Residential Real Estate firms, assisting them in Strategic decision making and Fund raising activities. He has deal experience in raising traditional Construction Finance and Stressed Asset Refinancing.
As a Senior Associate at Unitern Advisors Pvt Ltd, he is currently working with Unitern’s clients at both Strategic and Operational levels.
Kaushik is an alumni of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore and Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
- Spend adequate time with the management
- Analyse the entire organization including projects, people & processes
- Identify issues and areas that require a focused approach
- Discuss probable solutions
- Buy – in of the team for implementation
- Transparent & open communication
- Enter into an engagement for identified areas
- Work together with the management team and company employees
- Implement as per agreed timelines
- Constant monitoring
- Review meetings
- Quick corrective steps
We are your in – house strategic team that will work alongside you till we deliver definite, objective & sustainable results.
Continued distress in India’s residential property market has thrown up opportunities for real estate
Why Join Us
What’s On Offer :
- High autonomy and enhanced responsibilities at early stage of career
- Professional and personal growth
- Direct involvement with clients- Front end role
- Quick Career Progression owing to increased visibility in a smaller team
- Competitive Fixed Salary along with high earning potential in terms of variable payout
View Job Openings
Position - VP – Strategy
Job Description -
- Manage high profile clients in the Real Estate Industry
- Be a part of strategy meetings with large clients
- Implement strategies
- Liaise with financial institutions
– Proposals and presentations
– Negotiations with contractors, architects etc
– M and A deals
– Monitor the operations of real estate companies
– Prepares resolution plans for clients
– Review sales marketing collections and CRM
– Internal presentations to top management of clients
– Handle end to end projects for clients
– Be a part of business development
Minimum qualification required :
– High energy and ability to work long hours
– At least 3 years in a similar role in real estate industry
– Over all experience in real estate industry of 5 years
– Chartered account or MBA from reputed institutes
– Self starter and hunger for growth
Position - Analyst/Associate
Job Description - The role presents an opportunity to join a promising start up in Real Estate industry and gain experience across the deal making cycle for top RE players in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Ideal Candidate – The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst/ Associate with bulge Bracket Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Consulting or Valuation team – RE
experience is a plus. They should have a passion to work in RE Industry; be enthusiastic about being an early member in a growing team with a progressive career with the firm.
An overview of the responsibilities would be:
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments including building financial models and providing analysis on the same including cash flow projections
- Assisting with the preparation of high-quality presentation materials and other supporting documents in a clear concise manner
- Managing information into data room for due diligence, coordination with Investors, etc
- Being involved in other ad-hoc projects for the team
- Conducting research on market trends, pricing and competition including recent deals across RE Industry
- Master’s degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a top College/University; preferably a MBA/CA
- 1-4 years’ experience with a bulge Bracket Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Consulting or Valuation team – Real Estate experience is a plus
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, DCF models etc.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, culture, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects
Send us your resume